A New Trailer, Release Date and CE Info | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Good OldGames (GOG.com) and Cd Projekt RED just had their annual press-conference and tons of information on Geralt’s newest Journey was revealed.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the end of the Geralt trilogy, but not necessarily the end of the franchise. We were provided with a release date of February 25, 2014 and, in typical CD Projekt RED fashion, have a great standard edition with quite a few bonuses and a more pricey edition with a killer statue of Geralt, a coffee table art book and various other great add-ins.
As stated during the conference, buying the standard edition will grant you the following:
– A Blu-ray™ Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
– An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
– The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
– A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
– A set of unique stickers
– A stylish, protective sleeve
If you are a Collector, the CE may be the version to satiate your hunger and includes the following:
– All the contents from the standard edition of the game
– A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
– An exquisite, collector-grade Witcher medallion
– A one-of-a-kind SteelBook™ box
– A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
– Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes you can store your Witcher merchandise in!
CD Projekt RED always crafts well-made, unique bonuses to both the standard and collector’s version of the game, and it’s nice to see that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is continuing this trend. If those beauties didn’t do it for you, check out the latest trailer below:
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is developed by Cd Projekt RED, published by WB games (US) and will be release on February 24, 2015 on Ps4, Xbox One and PC.