New Details + Trailer For Umbrella Corps Emerge
Capcom has just released some new details regarding their competitive multiplayer shooter Umbrella Corps. The new info pertains to one of the modes we will be seeing in Umbrella Corps called “Multi-Mission Mode” in which 6 players participate in a 3Vs3 battle, where every round has a different ruleset in the best of 5 matches. Here’s a list of the rulesets you’ll be playing in Multi-Mission Mode and also check out the new trailer and screens below.
Target Hunter – One target will be chosen per team and only killing that target will count towards the score. Players can choose whether to focus on protecting their own target or aggressively attacking the enemy target.
· Respawn Match – Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Take advantage of the on-screen sound radar map to locate the enemies’ random respawn points.
· Domination – Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage for a longer time than the enemy team in order to win.
· DNA Hunter – Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the opposing team’s Zombie Jammers is a key strategy in this mode.
· SP DNA Hunter – Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA samples. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It’ll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
· Collector – Teams battle it out to see who will be first to collect all 5 briefcases in the stage.
· Protector – Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition. The player who has it will become a moving target, so teams must work together effectively.
· Collar War – Collect the battle data “collars” of downed enemy players, and pick up allies’ collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.