Patch 1.02 Released! Patch Notes for Dragon’s Crown
HUZZZZZAH! Dragon’s Crown is not dead, and is still getting love from Atlus. Check out the fixes Atlus added to this amazing beat em up game!
- Improved gameplay stability
- Added an option to join random online games in the Labyrinth of Chaos to the Network Menu.
- To enhance player character visibility, a triangular cursor has been added to the bottom of the screen.
- Wizard: Charging MP when the MP is already at maximum will cause magic power to increase.
- (PS3 version only) When playing offline multiplayer games, the story progression will now be saved for all characters.
- If a network communication error occurs in online play, the game will now continue in the same stage rather than kicking the player back to town.
- Amazon: A successful Parry raises Berserk level by 1.
- Amazon: The Necksplitter attack can now be cancelled.
- Various Skill effects of all character classes have been adjusted.
- Other tuning and minor improvements to various gameplay elements were made.
Atlus are always listening to feedback and want to make sure your Dragon’s Crown experience is fun and broken-free.