Happy Wars Update 11 Notes
“Starting off the update is the new game mode, “Bounty Hunters”.
In “Bounty Hunters”, teams compete over total bounties earned. Reach a certain bounty amount to win!
Bounties can be earned by killing enemy characters, conquering towers, and by destroying the enemy Big Tower. Earning bounties in succession without dying will raise the bounty on your head.
Earn bounties to earn your team a victory!
The “Bounty Hunters” mode runs from now to January 29th.
Also Happy Wars is now playable on Xbox LIVE Free memberships!
Free members can play every game mode in Happy Wars, except for Multiplayer, Missions, and the Treasure Map.
Now is a great chance to invite all of your friends to take on the exciting battles of Happy Wars together!
The Happy Wars Title Update 11 includes:
– Added a new game rule: Bounty Hunters.
– Happy Wars is now playable by Xbox LIVE Free members.
All game modes are available, except for Multiplayer, Missions, and the Treasure Map.
– Training Mode has been changed into Skirmish Mode.
Skirmish, unlike Training, gives players score, items, and Happy Stars.
– Item Level-Up mechanism has been changed.
Items now have an “Item Experience point” value. Items gain experience through “Item Level-Up” as before, but can also gain experience by being used in Multiplayer.
When the item accumulates a certain amount of experience, it levels up.
– Fixed an issue that was preventing the game from progressing in “Castle Defense” mode.
– Fixed various other known issues.”