Blade Strangers Makes It’s Way Onto The Switch and PS4 This August
Nicalis, Inc has officially confirmed the release date of Blade Strangers and its set to arrive August 28th on both Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4. Blade Strangers features indie superstars in this crazy crossover brawler, Quote and Curly Brace (from Cave Story+), Isaac (from The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+), and Shovel Knight join the fight. 14 characters will be there at launch plus new characters Lina and Helen who are appearing in a video game for the first time ever.
Blade Strangers will include the following modes at launch some that can be played online and offline.
- Story Mode – experience each character’s unique story
- Arcade Mode – pick a character and win matches to advance
- Challenge Mode – complete various skill challenges for each of the characters
- Survival Mode – battle against a barrage of CPU-controlled opponents
- Versus Mode – fight against friends or the CPU (with “standby” option)
- Online Modes – create or search for rooms and engage in Stealth, Casual or League matches
- Tutorial – for new players to learn the basics
- Training – practice moves and combos to hone skills (with “standby” option)
- Other Features – online leaderboards, screen view and control customization, player profiles, stat tracking, unlockable items (character colors, portraits, special titles)
Check out the latest trailer below and Pick up Blade Strangers when it releases on August 28th for $39.99 on Playstation 4 and The Nintendo Switch.