At first glance Bloodsports.TV appears to be a MOBA, but that feeling canâ€™t be further from the truth once getting into the game. Instead, Bloodsports.TV is actually a top-down coop hero defense game set in post-apocalyptic Stockholm. Your goal is to fend off incoming waves of enemies to protect your missile silo. And a bloody good time it will be. Check out Â the core features as detailed on their Steam Page and the gameplay video below.
- 8 Diverse Gladiators: Choose your favourite and team up with your friends to find the best strategies and survive the longest.
- 90+ Items: Customize your Gladiator to your liking with a plethora of items.
- 6 Arenas: A vicious sport of gladiators needs an arena. Bloodsports.TV features six arenas with tactics to master and beasts to slay.
- Detailed Leaderboards: Track your performance against the global rankings or compare with your friends.
- Path to Glory: Achieve your way through titles and unlocks to reach the ultimate honor – the title of Grand Master!
- Co-operative Multiplayer: Play with your friends! Bloodsports.TV supports up to five players.
- Drop-in, Drop-out: Reconnect a left session or join a group of friends as they are playing.
- Scaling Difficulty: The difficulty of the game is based on the amount of players in the session, never worry about not having enough players.
- Endless Mode: Up for a real challenge? See how far you can get in this mode of infinite carnage!
- APOCALYMPICS: For the hardcore Gladiators out there, the peak of difficulty is contained within the legendary APOCALYMPICS. Only the best will survive this beast of a challenge.
Bloodsports.TV will be released on March 30, 2015 on Steam for $8.49. If you pre-order the game before March 30 you will get a second copy free to give to a friend, otherwise the gameâ€™s MSRP is $9.99
Leave a Reply