Forza 5 will be coming to Xbox One later this year featuring a limited edition version with a bunch of in-game goodies. Housed in a Steelbook case, Forza 5 limited edition customers will receive Xbox One, Forza 5, and Audi window decals, “Day One” DLC content featuring 5 different cars from the years 2011 – 2014 including Audi, Ford, McLaren, Aston Martin, and Dodge, and access to Forza’s VIP Membership granting even more incentives. Forza 5 releases on launch day with Xbox One. Check out full details below.
“Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition
With multiple car packs, VIP membership privileges, and packed-in content, the “Forza Motorsport 5″ Limited EditionÂ is the ultimate package for “Forza Motorsport 5” fans. The “Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition features the all-new 2014 Audi RS7 Sportback on the cover and includes the following digital content:
Limited Edition Car PackÂ â€“ This five-car pack features new cars that are already destined for legendary status. Each car in the â€œForza Motorsport 5â€ Limited Edition Car Pack will feature a Limited Edition livery and will be tuned to the top of its respective class. The cars in the â€œForza Motorsport 5â€ Limited Edition Car Pack include*:
- 2011 Audi RS3 SportbackÂ â€“ More than a mere grocery-getter, the RS3 Sportback marries performance with practicality. The result is a 340-horsepower grin-generator that will paste your head to the back of the seat and not crack a single egg in the process.
- 2012 Aston Martin VanquishÂ â€“ As comfortable on the track as it is on cozy country lanes, the Aston Martin Vanquish is equal parts refined style and snarling, road-taming grit.
- 2013 Ford M Shelby Mustang GT500Â â€“ While the GT500â€™s aggressive lines suggest raw power and straight-line speed to spare, the sound of that big 5.8-liter V8 simply screams, â€œGet out of the way!â€
- 2013 McLaren P1â„¢Â â€“ The successor to McLarenâ€™s legendary F1, the McLaren P1â„¢ is an automotive highlight reel: technological innovation, gorgeous contours, and pure, unapologetic performance. Epic, legendary, astounding â€“ words tend to fail when describing this carâ€™s limitless potential.
- 2013 SRT Viper GTSÂ â€“ The return of the Viper has been celebrated by automotive fans worldwide. With an 8.4-liter V10 thatâ€™s capable of pushing the GTS to a top speed north of 200 mph, the 2013 Viper GTS has once again firmly entrenched its spot near the top of the American Muscle hierarchy.
VIP MembershipÂ â€“ “Forza Motorsport 5” VIPs enjoy exclusive benefits, including 2x player reward acceleration, access to exclusive multiplayer events, an exclusive in-game player card badge, and in-game gifts from the “Forza” community team.** VIPs will also have access to the “Forza Motorsport 5″ VIP Car Pack, featuring five amazing cars only available to VIP members, including:
- 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/CÂ â€” Marketed as â€œthe fastest streetcar in the world,â€ the 427 S/C is the most desirable of all the Shelby Cobra variants. Out of the 100 that were planned only 53 were built. They are nothing less than a purpose-built race car converted at the last minute for street use.
- 1987 RUF CTR YellowbirdÂ â€” Dubbed the â€œYellowbirdâ€ by journalists during a test drive event, the 1987 RUF CTR Yellowbird earns its name thanks to the canary-like chirping of its twin turbo blow-off valve. Just 29 of these cherished classics were built.
- 1991 Mazda #55 787B â€“Â One of the most beloved race cars of all time, the 787B holds the distinction as being Japanâ€™s only winner of a 24 Hours of Le Mans race. Featuring a brash green and orange livery and an unmistakable screaming Wankel rotary engine, the 787B continues to inspire more than 20 years after its debut.
- 2011 Ford F150 SVT RaptorÂ â€” Say hello to your rear view mirror’s worst nightmare. The Raptor is essentially a factory-built pre-runner race truck with suspension to match its under-the-hood muscle. Slide it, jump it, whatever you like â€” it just begs for more.
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super SportÂ â€“ Even among hypercars, the Veyron Super Sport stands alone. After all, this is the car that currently holds the Guinness record for â€œWorldâ€™s Fastest Carâ€ at speeds approaching 270 mph.
Day One Car PackÂ â€“ A three-car pack featuring special liveries and custom tuned cars. See below for details on the Day One Car Pack.
In addition, “Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition owners will receive a customÂ Steelbookâ„¢ case, aÂ decal sheetÂ featuring â€œForza Motorsport 5â€, â€œXbox Oneâ€, and Audi window decals, and 1,250 car tokens (a $9.99 value) that will allow Limited Edition owners instant access to any car in the game. The “Forza Motorsport 5” Limited Edition will be available for an estimated retail price of $79.99 at launch and is now available for pre-order at participating retailers.
“Forza Motorsport 5” Day One Edition
“Forza Motorsport 5” fans will also have the option to pre-orderÂ the “Forza Motorsport 5” Day One Edition, featuring theÂ Day One Car PackÂ and special Day One commemorative packaging with artwork that matches the Xbox One Day One console design.
Day One Car PackÂ â€“ This three-car pack features amazing cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and custom tuning package created by the experts at Turn 10. The Day One Car Pack includes the following cars*:
- 2010 Audi TT RS CoupeÂ â€“ Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audiâ€™s famed RS badge â€“ a distinction thatâ€™s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
- 2013 Ford Focus STÂ — Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 SuperleggeraÂ â€“ Like great sculpture, the Superleggeraâ€™s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. Thatâ€™s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when itâ€™s moving at top speed.
The Day One edition of “Forza Motorsport 5” will be available for an estimated retail price $59.99 at launch and is now available for pre-order at participating retailers.