Capcom has revealed its final story mode trailer for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite. Â The trailer features the cinematic experience you would expect being a fan of both franchises. Capcom has also listened to all the gamers and fixed the Chun Li’s model and a whole bunch of others which will be coming with the day one patch. Capcom has also released the features and modes of Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite.
- Offline Modes and Features:
- Story â€“ puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade â€“ recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission â€“ players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training â€“ set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 â€“ go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU â€“ play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection â€“ the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
- Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match â€“ battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match â€“ battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League â€“ a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby â€“ search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings â€“ view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings â€“ configure replay settings and view replays.
Check out the new trailer above and screens, Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite is set to release September 19th on Playstation 4, PC, and Xbox One.