qrono Inc. is bringing luxury engineering and comfort to their flagship iPhone 5 case which is targeted at gamers. The qronoCase 01:HR is user friendly iPhone 5 case that manages to combine usability, protection and style in a sleek aluminum body that allows for access to headphones, ID cards, and credit cards. qronoCase 01:HR sports quality gamepad-like side-grips along with an elastic strap to provide the ergonomics and drop protection you’d want to have while multitasking; quite useful when you got an intense game of Angry Birds going. The image above is a concept Xbox One and PS4 qronoCase that the company is looking to produce if fans find the concept interesting.
- Clever elastic strap system allows you to multitask without the fear of dropping your phone
- Sliders are designed to precisely adjust to comfortably fit your hand in many positions
- Storage compartment for quickly access to your name cards, credit cards, headphones, and many more
- Gamepad inspired side grips offer you a more comfortable gaming and landscape viewing experience
- Screw-less construction allows the case to be sleek and compact
- Structurally engineered back plate and bumper using premium-grade aluminum for high strength and ultra-lightweight
- Protective silicone lined within to provide an all-around protection from shocks and abrasions
- Interchangeable colored side-rails are designed to mix and match to fit your taste
- Sculpted under a high-precision CNC machine for a full day, and finely sanded to have the same aluminum finish as on many Apple products
Height: 5.00 inches (127.03 mm)
Width: 2.43 inches (61.77 mm)
Depth: 0.58 inches (14.82 mm)
Weight: 1.59 ounces (45 grams)
Major materials: High-grade-alluminum, soft-touch silicon, and precision molded plastic.
The qronoCase 01:HR will retail for $199 plus tax and is available for pre-orders now. We look to have a full review of the product up here on Dual Pixels in the near future.
Check it out here: http://www.qronodesign.com/