The latest trailer for Far Cry 4 details the multiplayer portion of the game. Factions, modes and maps are all described in the video so check it out.
With the release date coming up rather quickly (Nov. 18) Sony’s EU Playstation blog pointed out some key features about the MP portion alongside the release of the video :
- Fighting as both the Golden Path and Rakshasa in round-based combat, Battles of Kyrat will have you fighting in three different game modes:
- Outpost â€“ The Golden Path works to establish an outpost in the region while the The Rakshasa are looking to rid the land of all non-believers, and secure the outpost for Pagan Min.
- Propaganda â€“ The Golden Path has to bomb and destroy these three propaganda installations, putting a stop to the spread of Pagan Minâ€™s corruption.
- Demon Mask â€“ Both sides have to capture the mythical Demon Mask by using a combination of stealth and outright assault to bring it back to their home base. Work together to prevent these sacred artifacts and their unique powers from falling into enemy hands.
The overview for Battles of Kyrat reveals that youâ€™ll be spending an average of 20 minutes in each match:
- A 5v5 round-based matches
- An asymmetrical gameplay where the players take on each faction. The best overall performance on both wins the match.
- 20 minutes average matches
- 10 maps at launch
- 3 game modes
Far Cry 4 is releasing on Nov. 18, 2014 on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.