Nintendo and Tecmo Koei(creators of the Dynasty Warrior Series) have given us new details on their upcoming collaboration The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors which is set to release August 14th on the Nintendo Wii U. The latest details appear in this weeks Famitsu magazine and SokuhuHokanko has translated the first story info which can be read below.
- The game will cost 7,000-something yen at retail and 6,000-something yen via the Nintendo eShop.
- A Premium Box will be released for 10,000-something yen.
- Development is being handled by Omega Force and Team Ninja.
- Hisashi Koinuma and Yosuke Hayashi are producing. Eiji Aonuma is supervising.
- Link, alongside characters like Impa, will face against a new witch enemy named Shea, as well as her subordinates Va** and Wi**.
- Shea is controlled by a dark evil power and Link goes in search of the missing Princess Zelda.
- Fields include â€œHyrule Plains,â€ etc.
- A surprising character will be playable.
We will update with more details as we get them on Dual Pixels, and hope for a 2014 North American Release.